Not sure how much I'm going to be around from here on out; probably not a lot. I definitely have things I want to post and things I want to read, but I think my priorities have changed to the point where I can't justify to myself spending much time oti. Anyway, fandom doesn't honestly matter much to me anymore. I know I still have a to-write list up here somewhere, but it's deeply uncertain as to whether I'll be writing fanfic ever again. It probably sounds bitchy, but I feel like I'd rather spend my time and energy on things I could actually publish.
Actually, it's slightly possible that I'll appear to be around more-- if not posting more-- since I'm thinking of deleting most of the comms I've been watching from my flist, so I may be more likely to actually pay attention to your entries instead of
And it seems I still have a meme I'd forgotten about:
6. I have good introspective abilities.
7. I am always improving my writing.
8. I like to be as accurate and precise as possible when something matters to me.
9. I am open to new possibilities.
10. I feel strongly about things.