- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their holiday fandom wish list.
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's fandom wish come true. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf—to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not—it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Of the Bleach: Fic that centers around Wonderwice, because he's under-loved and you all know it.
2. Of the Death Note: Fic about the childhood of one L Lawliet Especially if it's sad. ...Evil? Who, me? XD
3. Fic... you know what? These are pretty much all going to be fics, since I don't have any more room for icons. Anyway. Of the Count Cain: Alexis/Jezebel, because creepy wrong!ship is creeeeeeeepy!
4. Of the Fruits Basket: Hey, didn't I resolve to not like this fandom anymore? Oh well. Akitocentric fic.
5. Of the Bleach: Parody!fic in which Byakuya ( or Hitsugaya, or Ulquiorra ) ignores a Mary Sue.
6. Of the Count Cain: Owlcentric fic. I've decided I like him! But I can't find any fic at all about him ( or else I'm blind -.- )
7. Of the Bleach (again): Tatsuki/Chizuru, whydoesnobodyshipthisdammit?!
8. Of the Doctor Who: Parody!fic in which Rose meets Susan. [/person who doesn't like Rose very much.]
9. Of the Bleach (againagain): Aizen/Gin/Momo. I deny your accusations that this OT3 is evil. This OT3 is for great justice, and you all know it.
10. Of the Death Note: Mellocentric fic involving his thoughts shortly before he dies.
Of course, you don't necessarily have to give to receive. Go on, post your own~. ( Shut up, I'm feeling Holidayish. )