1. I got Copics for Christmas. Omg.
2. I might have a thyroid disorder. I might end up going to the doctor's to make sure, but then again, it doesn't really matter because I probably wouldn't do anything about it anyway.
3. Bought more Count Cain. I was really looking forward to Riff going batshit crazy, but now that it's actually happened, I'm a little sad. Also, Riff was presumably flunking med school since he can't even cut his wrists the right way. That idiot.
4. I wonder how many servings of buffalo chicken I can eat per day before I explode...?
5. The part about Jezebel and Snark was also really sad. I almost cried.
6. A few nights ago, Cassandra Gladstone appeared unto me in a dream. It was really scary.
7. Owl was in my dream last night. For some reason he was walking into my basement every two hours to develop film. Cassian was there too. Or rather, he wasn't there in person, but there was some other dwarf who worked for a circus, (But I guess that Cassian's not actually a dwarf. He's just a midget. *Is shot*) and I was being really bizarrely nice to him in hopes that he knew Cassian and would let me meet him.
8. Saw Sweeney Todd. It was great; I highly recommend it.