* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Psst, I totally couldn't do that many even if I tried.
1. I'm afraid of talking to people on the phone. It used to just be that I was afraid of talking to strangers, but now I'm even afraid of talking to people I know. Not sure why.
2. Totally copying rikoren, but I'm also somewhat afraid of romantic relationships. It's weird, but the one time I had a boyfriend, it made me really uncomfortable. And it wasn't in any way an omg!sex-related thing either, I just... felt annoyed whenever I looked at him, I guess. I dreamt about him last night, too, which is odd. I don't think I've ever seen him in a dream before.
3. I have about 50-something songs by Elvis Costello on my ipod. ...I don't know what that says about my taste in music, really.
4. I didn't get my period until I was sixteen. I think I was probably too underweight before then. >.>
5. When I was in grade school, I once mistook a circular sandbox for a tractor beam from a UFO, (it was dark) and was horribly disappointed when I wasn't abducted by aliens.
6. Random Russian characters keep on showing up in everything I try to write. No idea why, since I don't honestly know that much about Russia.
7. I'm kinda paranoid, and always think that everybody around me is involved in some huge conspiracy against me. It's very stressful.
8. I went through a period in eigth grade where I was convinced that if I blinked an odd number of times, I would be transported to some horrible alternate universe. No, I don't know either. It made sense at the time, though.
Tagging: amorra7, jamklev